Content

Weekending April 7 (2017)

10.4.17
So JM went off to preschool. There were loads of tears. We miss him very much; but we know that he's still having fun and meeting new friends which is what it is all about.
Our days continue...we celebrated a special princess turning 3. I cried that day too. Seems I'm just a bag of tears lately, but my babies are growing up and it's hard to see that.
1/ she's pretending to lead circle time
2/ little mama
3&4/ it's literally all about water play
5/ ...when a special girl turns 3
6/ after yoga...she just wanted to do more
7/ it's a balancing act

Have a lovely week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.