This week we made undon veggie soup. We went on a picnic, and shared a story...read here.
We didn't bake this week, because everyone was beat from the picnic. We painted (our colour was yellow). We played outside A LOT.
We drummed as well. Call and response was fun this week because the big boys both got to lead- really amazing!
There was some down-time, with tantrums and all, but what's a day with kids sans tantrums and tears?
I bought some new books...
painting
drumming
picnic
our book of the month is all about community helpers
story-telling
the little ones are learning how to toss and retrieve :)
Happy week-end, and hope you have a great week ahead!























0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft