This "baking" session was inspired by spring
For the treat, I wanted to do something that wasn't too permanent...does that sound strange? What I mean is, I wanted to leave the option of allowing the kids to skip the sweets altogether if they wanted. So I used Baby Mum Mums, which is pretty kid-friendly. For the nests, I used chow mein noodles mixed with homemade icing, and of course I topped with Robins' eggs (purchased at the Drug store).
Nothing fancy, but pretty sweet!
How do you like your eggs?
-->
This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.
For the treat, I wanted to do something that wasn't too permanent...does that sound strange? What I mean is, I wanted to leave the option of allowing the kids to skip the sweets altogether if they wanted. So I used Baby Mum Mums, which is pretty kid-friendly. For the nests, I used chow mein noodles mixed with homemade icing, and of course I topped with Robins' eggs (purchased at the Drug store).
Nothing fancy, but pretty sweet!
How do you like your eggs?

.jpg)




1 comments:
What a sweet idea! I love it.
These days we prefer to be outside too...
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft