Whenever
I make baba ganoush I tend to go all out. I mean, a whole bunch of ingredients
and time. Lately, with the daycare, I find ways to do everything in minutes if
possible. At least I have been trying to find ways to simplify meals and cut down on my kitchen time. I
Ingredients
1 large, or 2 medium eggplants
1 lemon juiced
1 clove of garlic - minced
2 tbs tahini (although I like to put a little more)
sea salt (to taste)
Ingredients1 large, or 2 medium eggplants
1 lemon juiced
1 clove of garlic - minced
2 tbs tahini (although I like to put a little more)
sea salt (to taste)
Directions
- Slice eggplants into rounds...place on foil paper in over on broil setting
- Remove from the oven, let cool slightly, and peel off and discard the skin. *I keep a bit of the skin to blend into the mixture.
- Place the eggplant flesh in a bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the eggplant to a paste.
- Add the 1/4 cup tahini, the garlic, the 1/4 cup lemon juice - mix well.
- *Season with salt, then taste and add more tahini and/or lemon juice, if needed.



0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft