What to say...another week - another smoothie. This week (thankfully), there are no runny noses (thus far). We are eating great and enjoying delicious smoothie experiments that I think up (as I go along) in the kitchen.
This one was a hit :)
Ingredients
1 cup milk (I used 3%)
1 banana (mine wasn't frozen...gave a nice consistency)1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/2 tablespoon honey
This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/2 tablespoon honey




0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft