Another week of transitioning.
I've been butting heads with my almost 5 year old and I don't even know where to begin.
It's strange, because I know that it's because he misses home - he misses our routine. I keep telling myself AND all the kids, we will pass this, we will get used to this...again.
It's hard for every child because they have different things going on:
new teeth popping up
new school...friends...routine...lessons...hours and practices
Z is pretty much weaned, but this means no more PM naps...I think she's on strike
...and our 2 weeks break was also interesting because that became the new normal, and now we are back to this.
It will take time - we just need time.
This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.



0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft