We liked this book, it had a lot of information, and lively pictures of all the animals, but we didn't like the text font very much (see below). I find a lot of the french books have this font, but this book being longer than our usual stories, was a bit difficult to read with the kids.
Back to the activity...the children who were present for painting day (only 3 ) were able to do a painting session. Can I say that the kids did some really amazing brainstorming and painting? Of course I might be just a bit biased :)
Here is what they came up with on painting day...a dog, a bear, and a bird.
Here's what they brainstormed...
Animals in the woods: Ladies and gents, there are no wrong answers here. We just referred back to our book to "double check" lol.
bears
tigers
birds
dogs
squirrels
spiders :) perhaps I should have said things you find in the woods huh?
deer
rabbits

Animals in the woods: Ladies and gents, there are no wrong answers here. We just referred back to our book to "double check" lol.
bears
tigers
birds
dogs
squirrels
spiders :) perhaps I should have said things you find in the woods huh?
deer
rabbits






0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft