Last week was a slow, good week for us. We did a bit of this and a bit of that, and I think that's just the right balance for our little group.
September overall was a bit challenging, but we saw many fun days as well.
September happenings:
- MM celebrated 4 years around the sun. We wore our crowns and ate chocolate pudding :)
- We had our first nature walk/scavenger hunt of the season
- We have a rotating activity station that we set up each morning. This includes, fine/gross motor skill development, math, literacy, language (french), colours, shapes, and some sensory items. Each child has to complete at least one activity - they love it!
- We had our dino party to celebrate our book of the month.
This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.




0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft