Our art session was inspired by our nature walk/scavenger hunt on Tuesday. Did you read about it? See here.
I've been referring to the woods (les bois) near my house as la forêt. AND I have good reason. OK, maybe not reason, but still... It all started with a song I've been singing to the kids...
The kids are always curious about the woods and we do venture a bit into the woods on our walks, but this time we went right through.
This art session was very different from anything the kids have done before (as far as I can remember). They did great! I love all the pictures, don't you?This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.



0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft