Our nature walks are my absolute favorite. I LOVE it! The kids love it too. The smallest ones are showing different skills (jumping, running, fearless exploration etc), which makes it pretty fun. The older boys are can't get enough of just running and racing and competing - oh my!
The kids are so lovely. I think if anyone wants to appreciate or see the beauty of children all they have to do is add nature- seriously.
So we ventured off dans les bois on a snowy day. My first thought was that I needed a sled, as I have a little one who is heavier than my 2 year old. Pretty ironic that once we got into the woods, and I had that little one on my hips (wagon was parked), my 2 year old started to feel ill (she was coming down with a cold). As we were quite deep into the woods, I literally carried both of the children. It wasn't too bad; but it taught me a lesson.
Anyways, this is not the important part.
The
best
part
of
our
walk
was
discovering
and
exploring
this...








0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft