This book is one of the most informative books (about penguins) that we have shared. It's perfect for any little nature lover. There's also a section at the back that is filled with information that I was able to share with the children.
Content
Search this blog!
If you were a Penguin & baking fun
4.12.15
Labels:
baking,
dayhomes in calgary,
eat,
If you were a penguin,
in the kitchen,
literacy,
small wonders blog,
small wonders dayhome
We are still awaiting our December book of the month The Snowy Day (E.
J. Keats) from the library, so we needed a fun and interesting book to read. Our latest baking session was inspired by the book If YOU Were a Penguin by husband and wife team Wendell & Florence Minor.
This book is one of the most informative books (about penguins) that we have shared. It's perfect for any little nature lover. There's also a section at the back that is filled with information that I was able to share with the children.
This book is one of the most informative books (about penguins) that we have shared. It's perfect for any little nature lover. There's also a section at the back that is filled with information that I was able to share with the children.






0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft