I don't think I noted before that I received a new camera for my birthday- well I did, and it's a really nice camera. Before I received the camera, I was so sure that I would be whipping it out every chance I get (more or less), but it has been the opposite.
On the other end, I am also very lucky, because while my Nikon (old camera) has had a few hits on said outings, and have almost been pulled from this table or that counter-top *yikes*, we are still going strong.
With or without my new camera, life hasn't changed much in the picture-taking department. Whenever I aim my camera at the usually unsuspecting children (as they engage in play) there is always something going on. Sometimes they are moving so fast that I capture the trail of light that they leave behind. Other times, I get a really gorgeous shot, but blurring out the face here (on the blog) would take away from the subject (the child).
I find it so amazing how they go about their business (sometimes quite seriously) too. It's rare, but once in a while if I am lucky to catch a really cute moment with camera in hand, I feel like I've hit the jackpot. And sometimes, I love to just take a snap shot of simple remnants of their play (while they are eating or napping).
:)I think all of these photos were taken by the old camera.And I wouldn't say that these are my best photos, but they capture play (within the last week).



0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft