HOWEVER, there was a problem; the kids just wanted to get down to business- which was good and bad. It was good because the children were excited, but bad, because it takes a bit of time to get results. *Sigh*.
I wasn't happy with the fact that we had 2 violets. No need to fuss. It just so happened that we had a bouquet of flowers on the table. So I picked the pink flower from our bouquet to add a more vibrant colour...
We pulled off the petals and placed them in baby food jars. We smushed and mashed them a bit, and placed them in the jars that had about a tablespoon or so of hot (not too hot) water. Then we left the flowers in the jars for a couple of hours.
Then voila...
I am showing the actual picture of the "paint" before I edited the photos to make them more vivid for the blog:)
Real pic...
edited...




0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft