We go every year, and every year we have a blast. I think the biggest bonus is that there is something for everyone - literally.
There's never enough time to see the whole park, but I suggest visiting at least once in the winter, and once in the summer.
Upon our arrival, the raindrops were light but persistent. To get out of the rain, we spent a good hour in the Gasoline Alley Museum. After the rain stopped, we ran to catch a train- yikes- we missed it! No fuss, we walked over to the centre of town where we found old shops and more fun and amusement; like the carousel, and the merry-go-round. We finally caught the train and went for a ride. After we ate yummy treats and headed home.
The kids were beat, but







0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft