Last week we had another great, fun week. We had a bake sale last week, which was fun for the kids. Many of our neighbors were very kind and nice to the children. Of course the children helped with a lot of the baking :)
The days were hot and cool simultaneously, but we always found something to do...
(there are so many photos, but many were taken on my phone and I am too lazy to upload).
| all about bees |
| these strawberries (while smaller this year) go into our salads |
| they are picking peppers here (don't know why little lady has handbag) |
| ...there is a very important meeting going on folks |
| from our nature walk |
| in the garden |
| waiting for rain |
| these two seem to do everything together while in the garden |
Have a great week everyone!



0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft