This draw is for the well-rounded girl (or) guy. It's all about supporting local businesses and enjoying the little things. I had a lot of fun putting this gift pack together.
This prize pack has a bit of everything...food, fun, and family time (if you'd like). How does that sound? Sounds good to me!
This holiday season, Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool and some lovely sponsors will be offering 1 lucky individual:
$50 State & Main Restaurant gift card
$20 gift card from PZA Parlour
$25 gift card - Baked from the Heart
$15 gift card - Alchemy Body & Beauty
Admission day pass for 2 to Heritage Park Society
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{You can receive up to 5 entries }
comments are beneath the post title
Mandatory--{To enter this giveaway, please tell me why you would like to win this gift pack = 1 entry.
Extra entries?
{Follow Small Wonders on Instagram = 2 entries.
{Follow SW on Twitter = 2 entries.
You don't need a Google account to enter - simply click the Comment as NAME/URL link and enter your name (no need to enter a URL)
Comments will close at 12 am Mountain time on Saturday December 22nd.
Winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator and announced in THIS POST shortly after.
If winner is a dayhome family, will be announced on December 23rd, at the holiday event.
Good luck!
*************************contest closed***************************
CONGRATULATIONS #3 Cassie. Please contact me within the next 48 hrs to claim your prize :)
This prize pack has a bit of everything...food, fun, and family time (if you'd like). How does that sound? Sounds good to me!
This holiday season, Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool and some lovely sponsors will be offering 1 lucky individual:
$50 State & Main Restaurant gift card
$20 gift card from PZA Parlour
$25 gift card - Baked from the Heart
$15 gift card - Alchemy Body & Beauty
Admission day pass for 2 to Heritage Park Society
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{You can receive up to 5 entries }
comments are beneath the post title
Mandatory--{To enter this giveaway, please tell me why you would like to win this gift pack = 1 entry.
Extra entries?
{Follow Small Wonders on Instagram = 2 entries.
{Follow SW on Twitter = 2 entries.
You don't need a Google account to enter - simply click the Comment as NAME/URL link and enter your name (no need to enter a URL)
Comments will close at 12 am Mountain time on Saturday December 22nd.
Winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator and announced in THIS POST shortly after.
If winner is a dayhome family, will be announced on December 23rd, at the holiday event.
Good luck!
*************************contest closed***************************
CONGRATULATIONS #3 Cassie. Please contact me within the next 48 hrs to claim your prize :)



20 comments:
I love this. This would be a perfect gift to share with my friends.
I've exhausted my budget for the year. This prize would be great for presents. Thank you!
Cassie
I've exhausted my budget for the year. This prize would be great for presents. Thank you!
Cassie
What a great way to highlight local businesses, this whole giveaway has been terrific in supporting our hardworking local business owners.
This package sounds like the perfect excuse for a date-night. My husband and I have not had a night out since EG was born, so I would welcome any excuse to get out. That being said, I agree with Sandra that it would be a great gift to split and share with friends, perhaps show some love to someone else who could use a night out.
I would love to win this prize so we can enjoy this stuff as a family, when AH's daddy gets home. We have missed him and these would be fun activities to do together!
Following in IG (don't use twitter).
All of this sounds wonderful. I'm in Edmonton but would like to win this to take a dy trip with my family. This is exciting.
Wow Salma this is one super gift. What a nice way to support local businesses. I would love to give the Heritage Park tickets to my nieces, and I would take my sister out for dinner. I would love to win this.
Cilla
This is a good reason to stay in the city over the break. I would love to share this gift with my family. Thank you very much.
I don't have Instagram or twitter.
I would love to win this prize pack for my family! Sounds like some fantastic local things to do over the holidays as we're staying in town :)
Followed on Instagram
i hope it's OK to enter this. My wife would love this gift.
Fantastic gift! Would love to share with family visiting from the states for the holidays.
I am following on Instagram
macleodandrea
this looks amazing! id love to win
my email is aaronem251 at gmail dot com
Nice prize. I would love to share this with family.
Thank you very much.
this is an amazing gift pack and I would love to share it with my friends and family.
This would be a wonderful gift for my family. After the last few hectic months it would be lively for us to relax and reconnect.
It would be amazing to share this with my family and friends
Following on IG @cl0brien and on Twitter @jdcaldwe11.
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft