"What we learn becomes part of who we are."
~ Kathy R. Jeffords
So much of what they do is so simple, yet so necessary...
We had a good week. It was very cold. There was not much snow, just bitter cold. We stayed inside.
There was a lot of storytelling, and open play, with a lot of interesting creations from the children.
We crafted, celebrated a birthday, and had fun in circle. We spent a lot of time in the kitchen. We also made a pumpkin gingerbread smoothie, banana bread, and learned all about the gingerbread man...(more to come on our gingerbread man activities later).
We had a good week. It was very cold. There was not much snow, just bitter cold. We stayed inside.
There was a lot of storytelling, and open play, with a lot of interesting creations from the children.
We crafted, celebrated a birthday, and had fun in circle. We spent a lot of time in the kitchen. We also made a pumpkin gingerbread smoothie, banana bread, and learned all about the gingerbread man...(more to come on our gingerbread man activities later).
![]() |
| invitations to play* |
| snowmen craft based on this book (below) |
Have a great week everyone!




1 comments:
what a fun weekend and happy birthday! I haven't had littles for quite a while but seeing your photos makes me miss that time in my life :)
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft