I remember not only the days that many were taken, but the joy of special projects, quiet mischievous smiles, and the moments when I felt I'd captured the perfect shot.
Fits of laughter, joy, the mundanes, all here. All wrapped up in one story - our story.
| chalking it up |
| pretending they are on a train |
| nature walk & snacktime |
Top 16 of 2016 (most read posts in order of popularity)
http://oursmallestwonders.blogspot.ca/2015/12/a-cool-party-part-1.html
http://oursmallestwonders.blogspot.ca/2016/09/grainisimo-5-grains-quinoa-salad-recipe.html
http://oursmallestwonders.blogspot.ca/2016/09/grainisimo-5-grains-quinoa-salad-recipe.html
http://oursmallestwonders.blogspot.ca/2016/08/summer-garden-party-goodbye.html
http://oursmallestwonders.blogspot.ca/2016/03/out-for-walk.html
http://oursmallestwonders.blogspot.ca/2016/10/small-wonders-visit-owls-nest-bookstore.html
http://oursmallestwonders.blogspot.ca/2016/03/out-for-walk.html
http://oursmallestwonders.blogspot.ca/2016/10/small-wonders-visit-owls-nest-bookstore.html
http://oursmallestwonders.blogspot.ca/2016/09/in-garden-nature-walk.html
http://oursmallestwonders.blogspot.ca/2016/07/pieces-of-me-our-personal-box-stories.html
http://oursmallestwonders.blogspot.ca/2016/07/pieces-of-me-our-personal-box-stories.html
posts written in 2015 still overwhelmingly popular in 2016
*http://oursmallestwonders.blogspot.ca/2015/06/swords-roughhousing-hmm.html
You might also like...
You can also revisit all the Weekending Recaps by clicking here.
...and Recipes here.
Small Wonders connected with some lovely and kind sponsors.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft