There's been one drawback to our days so far...I am having a hard time getting over a cold that I've had since the end of November. It's not even cold, it's just a pesky chest issue that flares up at night.
I have been staying in and staying warm. This means no outside nature time (for now).
We have found activities to keep ourselves busy, of course. But, nothing beats nature.
I am in the process of planning fun and educational activities for the children, plus, an event or two. Our space has changed quite a bit. We are purging and sorting toys and books to ensure that the children are not being overwhelmed by clutter, or toy overload. I have also switched yoga for early morning meditation. I will have to give it a run for a while before I reflect on it here (in this space).
Our group now consist of three 3 year olds, two 2 year olds, and a 1 year old. Of course, MM and Big boy are still (and will always be) a part of our family :)
This year, we are going to focus on the small things - ensuring that we get as much out of our days as possible. One of the biggest lessons that I learned in 2016, was that, less truly is more.Happy Monday to all!



0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft