Content

Search this blog!

Weekending March 16

19.3.19
We are over the moon! Spring is almost here.
The past week was a celebration of "waiting for spring". The time change only affected us slightly. I noticed a few yawns here and there. A few of those yawns could have come from yours truly :) :)

Last week the sun felt warmer on our skin- even on the colder days. Our feet felt lighter, even while heavy boots made steady tracks in inches of snow. We went down by the pond; still frozen, but signs of life emerging from the deep, from above and below - with vigour.
Indeed, there was a promise of spring.

And inside the house? I noticed later in the afternoons, the children, joyfully playing, asked me to close the blinds on numerous occasions, as the sun streamed in, and sometimes blinded our eyes.
We are slowly changing baskets of toys, re-arranging our decor and adding pieces of nature to our space.
It's been fun!
Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft