Content

Search this blog!

Weekending March 9

11.3.19
A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want. ~Paulo Coelho
The week went by so fast. We didn't get to cross off our To-Do list. Left on the list was a spring craft, and more time in nature. Thankfully this week is warmer, as runny noses are no fun!
On another note...
It's surprising how the children find joy in the smallest of things. In the interest of helping them make satisfying choices, I support them by stepping back and letting things flow.
They do alright :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft