We are pondering whether we want to start planting seeds now or if we should wait. We have always loved gardening, but with upcoming changes, I am not sure if I want to take on one more project that I will drop mid-way (not for a lack of passion or desire, but time). We will see.
Content
Search this blog!
Weekending April 12th
Spring’s warmth is upon us, and it is a lovely thing. There are sniffles here and there...complaints of headaches, but we can't blame that on spring right?
We are pondering whether we want to start planting seeds now or if we should wait. We have always loved gardening, but with upcoming changes, I am not sure if I want to take on one more project that I will drop mid-way (not for a lack of passion or desire, but time). We will see.
The best thing about the lovely trip around the sun, is that we get many chances to try, again and again. And so the children and I will sit down and plan our activities for the next few months ...right after Easter celebrations are all done :)
Have a great week everyone!
We are pondering whether we want to start planting seeds now or if we should wait. We have always loved gardening, but with upcoming changes, I am not sure if I want to take on one more project that I will drop mid-way (not for a lack of passion or desire, but time). We will see.




0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft