Content

Search this blog!

Crafting On

18.4.19
Our task, regarding creativity, is to help children climb their own mountains, as high as possible. No one can do more. ~Loris Malaguzzi

My camera card is wonky, or possibly broken.
I have a few photos that I wanted to share of some of the crafts that the children completed last week, BUT, I may not be able to.

One of the crafts that the kids really enjoyed doing was the caterpillar craft. Everyone - including the youngest babe did a really good job- until she ripped hers apart. Nevertheless, they are beautiful to hold and to look at. Take a look!

#1 
Caterpillars
What you Need:
marker or pen
small colourful pompoms
goggly eyes
felt
pipe cleaners
hot glue gun/glue sticks

-------

#2
Self Portraits
We talked about feelings and emotions and the children (using various loose parts and pieces) made their self-portraits. Aren't they amazing?
Book - I have Feelings by Jana Novotny Hunter
Feelings Chart- by HaleySez




0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft