I don't want to be THAT person who always complains about the weather, but, what is up with Calgary weather? Thankfully the days were not too wet to get outside. We spent a lot of time in nature last week. Even though the days were up and down, we made do. The nice weather just makes everything more cheerful, which is a bonus!
Inside we are learning mostly in french through songs (about greetings, counting, the days of the week) and more.
We continue to speak about our feelings and emotions, and healthy boundaries. These are life-long lessons, and the children are always excited to speak and reflect on their days.
I hope it was a lovely weekend of celebrating motherhood!
Happy Monday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft