And so, we went in search of the magical and the ethereal, and we found a marvellous assortment of colours, sights, sounds, and textures.
In the 3rd and 4th weeks we connected with each other, and summoned all of our senses as we wandered about. The children touched and gathered, and made wonderful creations with their special finds. I'm a girl who loves mandalas, and after a few attempts, at showing them how to work together to create designs, they did just that one cool morning :)
Yes, I assisted from afar (well not quite afar ha ha), because the babies wanted to pull everything apart once it started to actually look like "something", rather than just a heap of material waste.
Another week, we gathered materials (flower petals) to make crowns, but unfortunately, one of our children got sick, and the week just went downhill after that. We made magic potions instead...(gotta find those photos).


0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft