Content

Search this blog!

Ice Cream Social

7.8.19
A few weeks ago the children had an ice cream social. All this means is that they enjoyed their favorite ice cream with friends; and told stories about silly and funny things.
Before the actual party, the children enjoyed painting, cutting out shapes, and decorating their own ice cream cones-used for our table setting. 

Those who know us, know that we always take every opportunity to celebrate. There doesn't even have to be a big reason - we just like t celebrate the everydays.

The children made a banner, which I hung proudly in the dining room :) (thanks to H for photographing the lovely banner). And they even wore their celebration crowns (formerly known as birthday crowns).

Thanks to H & N for supplying the ice cream. To E for bringing fruits, to Z for adding delicious  candies, and to D for the cones ;)
As for me? I suppose I am just the resident cleaning lady.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft