Content

Search this blog!

Pomme de Reinette et Pomme D'api & Apple fun Part 1

30.9.19
We are learning all about apples. Did you know that apples are my absolute favorite fruit? One of the most popular post on this blog is this post. I
I first introduced the children to the song (Pomme de Reinette et Pomme D'api) in 2014, and they loved it. I really love it too. In 2016, the children and revisited the song as we continued our french learning, and autumn theme, see here.
The song has officially become the song of the week, and it's so lively that I never say no when the kids ask to listen to it.

To follow the theme, our week was filled with all things apples. Aside from singing songs in circle, and crafting, we made a delicious apple salad coming in another post. 
This year we are reading all about 2 busy hamsters Max and Mo, who got tired of eating corn. Luckily the big ones - the kids- just went apple picking. It's fun to see what Max and Mo discover about apples. The children really loved this silly book. 
finger-painted apples on a tree by the children
...one version of the song
Chicken, barley, apple soup
...an invitation to play
Circle time
In our sketchbooks


 

Look for the 2nd part to this post, coming soon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft