Content

Search this blog!

WildRose 2019 ~ 2 Years Around the Sun

24.9.19
It feels strange to be celebrating the first birthday of the year. I mean, it's the month of September - almost October. Not only is it the first of the school year, but it is also the first of the year for us, which is a bit exciting.

A couple of years ago, when we had a very full house, and we were celebrating birthdays all the time, I decided that we would opt for less sweets, cakes etc, and have simple home-made treats instead. I wrote about it here.
Welp, interestingly, we are not a cakes and sweet eating crew this time around, so there was no guilt in serving le gâteau au chocolat just this once.

Birthdays call for birthday crowns, yummy treats, and lots of cheer!  Happy birthday N. We love you very much!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft