Content

Search this blog!

C'est L'Halloween... C'est L'Halloween!

31.10.19
C'est l'halloween, C'est l'halloween hey! This song has been in my head all day, because it has more or less been on repeat for the past 3 days. 
I cannot believe that I listened to and sang this song when I was 10 years old - I will not say how many years ago that was, but it was a lonnnng time ago.

There is always so much to celebrate. Today the children dressed up, shared treats, and danced to some spooky (and not so spooky) chansons en Français.
I was lucky to host some wonderful characters in my home (if you can believe it..I'm one lucky lady). 

Batman showed up. So did the Little Mermaid, Black Panther, and a sweet little Bat...Batgirl? Batbaby perhaps?  Here are some Halloween-themed videos that we found on Youtube aka our playlist! 

There's one song that I haven't added here, but you will see it in the second part of this post...it's their favorite!


Merci for reading! 
Please come back for part 2 - we've  got some fun photos to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft