Content
Search this blog!
Nature Days Early Autumn
18.10.19
Labels:
autumn,
dayhome in legacy,
nature,
nature days,
nature stories,
nature-based dayhome,
reggio inspired dayhome,
waldorf inspired dayhome
Autumn days are the perfect nature days. Thanks to a lack of runny noses, the children and I have been enjoying early morning walks.
Have you been spending any time in nature?





2 comments:
How nice!
I would love to spend more time in nature. But in the city it's not easy.
@Marie
I agree.
I used to live in the city and it's definitely different. Something in the middle is always good!
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft