Content

Search this blog!

Weekending October 25th

27.10.19
We are in the last week of October. I won't ask where all the time has gone and etc. As I look back at our latest posts, I can see exactly where the time has gone :).
This time of year is so beautiful. I love all the colours and the ever-changing weather.
Last week , the children enjoyed time spent equally in and outside.
🎨🎵 🌳🍁 🍃🖍
 On another note, I've just returned from a weekend in Canmore hosted by the Canadian Parents for French. 

I spent my time observing my children in a french setting. The best part about the weekend was that the children were separated into their age groups. They were forced to speak,, and listen, without mom or sibling's help.

As for me, I learned all about the French language and culture, and more importantly how to connect with and teach children French. It was a marvellous weekend. I learned some new tricks, and techniques. I also found a lot of resources that I cannot wait to search and utilize in the next few months.
This "french learning" thing is not a part time thing. It is a full-time, and lovely thing that I hope to continue to foster in all the children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft