Content

Search this blog!

Weekending September 27th

1.10.19
The last week of September flew by without much thought. The best thing about the week(ending), on the part of the children was eagerly awaiting the first snow fall. Me, not so much.
We spent a lot of time outside, and not too early considering that this week we have a very different landscape.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Marie Kléber at: October 2, 2019 at 1:04 AM said...

Your photos...pure bliss

Small Wonders at: October 4, 2019 at 8:43 AM said...

@Marie
:) It is a joy to capture the days and share it all with you!

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft