Content

Search this blog!

September In the Garden

2.10.19
Goodbye September...we will miss you!
When I snapped these pictures in the month of September, I had no idea that we would be trudging through snow right at the end of the month...sigh. Those juicy tomatoes (below) were picked right away and used in a delicious fruit and veggie salad.

Once again, the children are super excited, and have been outside making snowballs, snow angels, and snow cones. 
The weather has been so beautiful nonetheless, which is surprising, you know, with all the snow and all. But I assume it wouldn't feel so beautiful if we didn't have Thanksgiving and Halloween to look forward to...who knows?!

I was looking through some of our older post, and found this one, captured around the same time of the year a couple years ago.

1 comments:

Marie Kléber at: October 3, 2019 at 12:39 AM said...

It looks like autumn is settling down this year - here too.
But it's one of my favorites...

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft