Content

Search this blog!

Weekending Nov 29th

1.12.19
There goes another week. We are getting closer and closer to the holidays.
This week we didn't spend a lot of time outside (in play)...it was frigid. However, we did make it to the library for storytime, and play.
We continued our autumnal learning, as well as creating a collaborative piece...our little project was all about flowers.
The children have also been really focused on sketching, and art generally. They are so creative.
On Friday we had pjs and pizza day. It's always nice to relax and get cosy with friends when it's cold outside.

1 comments:

Marie Kléber at: December 9, 2019 at 2:02 AM said...

Always good to relax with friends!

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft