Content

Search this blog!

Happy New Year & Some News...

5.1.20
Hello everyone!


Happy 2020! 

What a year 2019 was. It was a great year to explore.
Small Wonders cannot thank you enough for allowing us to play with and teach your children.
We are so excited to be continuing our work.

I just want to share the news that Small Wonders will be leaving Legacy behind as the base for our Playschool and Dayhome and returning to the Braeside community.

We are excited for a new year and a new start aren't you?

Thanks for sticking with us and sharing your child with us!
xo Salma


2 comments:

Marie Kléber at: January 6, 2020 at 2:22 AM said...

Thanks for sharing your journey! You are a great source of inspiration my friend!
Wishing you and your loved ones all the best for 2020!! Much much love and joy and friendhsip and celebrations!

Small Wonders at: January 9, 2020 at 5:22 PM said...

Thank you Marie. Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft