Content

Search this blog!

In the Atelier...ending Feb 28, 2020

3.3.20
This week's atelier and Painting with Mozart session was inspired by Peter Reynolds wonderful story, Ish (follow link if you want to know more about the book). Ish was a great read, and the best thing was sharing the beautiful concept of abstract art.

We also enjoyed a silly Pete the Cat book feb 28th weekending post). The art collaboration invited the children to create their own shirts by painting and adding buttons. We will share with you all very soon.

Happy reading and creating.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft