Content

Search this blog!

Weekending March 6, 2020

7.3.20
What a week. I feel as if there's always the repetitive - we created art, spent time in nature, explored etc etc. It's all true of course, but this week we branched out a bit and went into the community to meet some people who showed us some things lol. Shhh, it's a bit hush hush for now.

The children were so busy. What a blessing it is to be able to get outside and meet other creatives. There will not be any photos of our outings, as each Maker has a story and we want to tell that story at our unveiling.

At home the children did some other important work, and collaborations. We contemplated if we should decorate our seasonal tree for spring, for Easter or both. Welp, you can see what the children choose :). It's democracy at work ladies and gents ha ha.
Happy weekend all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft