๐ผ๐ธ๐ Postcards from the World on Mother's Day 2020
One of the reasons that I asked these particular ladies to participate is because as an entrepreneur, I am always stoked to find other mamas who honour the creative process. Let's be honest, you cannot fake creativity.
We've got a designer, an artist, childcare provider, a writer, 3 teachers, a dancer, and an early childhood therapist. Regardless of what they do - they are working through the incredible uncertainty of COVID-19 and finding little miracles in the every days with their kiddos. I admire them! I admire their work. They are incredible in every . single . way.
I will keep the introduction short and get right into it...so let's go!
Happy Mama's day to all the wonderful and dedicated mamas out there.
Today I want to share postcards from 10 of my favorite mamas. The truth is I have way more than 10 faves, but I had to limit myself.
One of the reasons that I asked these particular ladies to participate is because as an entrepreneur, I am always stoked to find other mamas who honour the creative process. Let's be honest, you cannot fake creativity.
We've got a designer, an artist, childcare provider, a writer, 3 teachers, a dancer, and an early childhood therapist. Regardless of what they do - they are working through the incredible uncertainty of COVID-19 and finding little miracles in the every days with their kiddos. I admire them! I admire their work. They are incredible in every . single . way.
I will keep the introduction short and get right into it...so let's go!
1/ Mama: Itto
Where in the world are you? High Atlas Mountains Morocco
Notes: "...our little one feeding our chicken".
Blog : www.ittosjournal.wordpress.com
2/ Mama: Florlyn
Where in the world are you? Alberta, Canada
Notes: "It was the longest winter...so it seemed. Happy to feel the sun."
Notes: "It was the longest winter...so it seemed. Happy to feel the sun."
3/ Mama: Rachel
Where in the world are you? Muscat, Oman
4/ Mama: Camille
Where in the world are you? British Columbia, Canada
5/ Mama: Shelancia
Where in the world are you? Texas, USA
Notes: "Planning a virtual fashion show with the help of my 3 Musketeers."
6/ Mama: MarieNotes: "Planning a virtual fashion show with the help of my 3 Musketeers."
Where in the world are you? Paris, France
Notes: "Finding our creative balance."
Notes: "Finding our creative balance."
7/ Mama: Gillian
Notes: "There's no angry way to say B U B B L E S."
Where in the world are you? Alberta, Canada
8/ Mama: Galina
Notes: "Sometimes Limits are a great blessing."
Where in the world are you? Alberta, Canada
Website: https://danceyourself.ca/
9/ Mama: Iona
Notes: "Family First".
Notes: "Family First".
Where in the world are you? Birmingham, UK
Wherever you are in the world, I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day (even if it's not an actual holiday)!
xox











2 comments:
Happy Mother’s Day:)
So nice my friend and touching. Happy mother's day!!
Sending you much love
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft