Content

Search this blog!

Ice cream + coffee evenings

12.9.20

As summer comes to an end, we are feeling nostalgic. Even if we aren't talking about it, our nostalgia has taken shape in different forms, like trying to relive our trip out West, and speaking of the good ole days of summer 2020 when we rode our bikes, bbq'd marshmallows, and picknicked on the beach.

On a whim we hopped in the car and went to explore a neighbourhood that we have never visited before. I noticed how my children just made themselves at home. In fact, I realized that children are generally happy as long as they have a few elements - food, water, fresh air, some kind of playground apparatus, and mom and dad. Well, at least my children are like this.

The hardest part of this new school year has been the reality that we are still in our old routine; not much has changed. And so here it is September in all its glory. 

I am working towards my Waldorf teacher certification. My intention was to study online...will have to chat about my studies at a later date ;). I also had grand dreams about spending time with WildRose (who I enrolled in a French class), and then focus on the other children's music and extra curricular activities (more on that later as well).
One day at a time never sounded so promising + WISE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft