Content
Search this blog!
Wildrose's House
12.9.20
Why does it seem that WildRose gets most of the play space in the house? Why is it that there is so much consideration about what WildRose needs?
I would say that it is because by chance she was born the 6th of 6 children - the last.
She doesn't have as much autonomy in much of what happens, both in and outside of the house. She doesn't have her own bedroom, with a special place for her things.
So the whole house is her space.
The whole house is her playground; and the backyard too :)
Well that's my opinion.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft