Content

Search this blog!

Weekending 10.10.2020

11.10.20

 

Another week faded into the abyss. I am beat! I believe many families are simply stretched and trying to find a balance of some sort right now.

Of course we had a birthday to celebrate this week. Moonface wanted a Carmen Sandiego theme. I wish I had gotten photos of our set up but WildRose was tired and a misery in the evening. Moonface handled it all with grace.

And so we ended this busy week. A week of activities, lessons, music, french learning, and settling into our rhythm. I also got to eat here. What a treat! I know I’ve said it many times before but I love this time of year. I love looking outside my window and seeing all the changes that seem to take place every day- if not every hour.

I have to admit, I didn’t even get 2 minutes of meditation this week. I am so much better when I do. The good thing is that the children did in their own way – especially Moonface and Rainman who ride their bikes and venture outside for hours on end, and come home only to breathe and eat. I’ve been taking my vitamins, and watching my diet…mostly…kind of…ok not that much, but I am trying.

Oh! I forgot to add that I received the loveliest gifts from friends this week. What a wonderful surprise. I am so grateful and blessed to have a lovely tribe of awesome women. Nalini and Sanaa xxoo.

Happy weekend lovely friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft