Content

Search this blog!

Weekending 10.3.2020

3.10.20


How is it October already? We are counting down to another birthday. We are also recovering from WildRose and Iman’s party last weekend. The week was full of activities with the kiddos, and I barely had any time to breathe. And what is up with all the laundry? Am I the only one doing 6-7 loads of laundry every week? I mean we do have a life, but how can we have as much laundry IF NOT MORE than before? How can we wear more clothes now than when we were all outside of the house 6 days a week? I have started doing laundry every other day, instead of Thursday (our “regular” laundry day). That is insane. I say down with laundry.

Homeschool is going well. We are finding our rhythm. I feel that word is now a cliche, but at this point in my reality, I think rhythm and structure are needed more than anything. On the far end of the spectrum my children seem to be wide awake by 6 am on the weekends, but school days are another story. You can’t have it all.

Today Moonface and I have ice skating. Rainman and WildRose will visit Iman. After Moonface’s lesson, I will make a pit-stop at the health food store for vitamins, and come back to clean the house. Although I am sure I did that yesterday, the day before and the day before that.

Happy weekend lovelies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft