Content

Search this blog!

Orange shirt day + remembering

30.9.20
Today we celebrate Orange shirt day. We aim to honour the many children/families who were sent to residential schools and to become aware of the lasting effect of that period of our history. 
I felt it was important to share stories of the part of our historical truth that cannot be hidden, and simultaneously, share a a story about the love shared within an Indigenous family. 

Here are the stories that we shared today. I hope you are at peace wherever you are.

Find English version here and French version here
Find English version here and French version here









0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft