There are so many unfinished posts in the queue. I don't know how it got this way. Rainman's birthday post has not been posted...I cannot believe I dropped the ball. There are also a few weekending posts-especially those showcasing 2 activities that the kiddos did at the end of October, lovely Remembrance Day art created by all 3 kiddos and one of my playschool kiddos, and some of Mme M's baking.
So while I do not have all the photos on hand, this post will be filled with photos from the past 3 (ish) weeks. There's a pic below of a casserole that Rainman and Moonface made (thumbs up...smile). As you can see there's lots of food happening lol, very typical for autumn, as we begin to hibernate. Enjoy!
Btw, Ottawa Children's Storytelling Festival November 16 - 21st and there are quite a few French storytellers from across Canada participating in this virtual event, check it out here!
One of the reasons why we got involved in the Ottawa Public Library is because it offers French programming. Teaching a 3, 7 and 10 year old from a French immersion perspective is enough for me. Rather than trying to reinvent the wheel, I love to find activities and implement them in our curriculum. And to be honest, French resources are not cheap, so anything that we can find online for FREE, we are on it.
How are you managing?











0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft