
Last week was just another week of learning. Rainman figured out that the multiplication table does not end at 12...woah...that's a big learning curve.
Moonface is reading everyday and is really improving. An extra 10 minutes of daily reading has made a huge difference for her. She is learning how to write letters, and to address an envelope. Friends, this is a long process. It seems simple to me, but holy moly, she has found a way to make it tedious :)
She's currently learning about Meteghan. She's caught the travel bug and post Covid, we will definitely travel more.
Wildrose's online Zoom class has come to an end, and we are trying to find a new balance with her, although I assume this new rhythm will be disrupted slightly when we go on Winter break anyway.
I rarely have time to photograph anymore. There's always some troubleshooting to do. Either my printer hates me, or it just likes attention, because every single day there's an issue. There is an unfinished project sitting in my dining room, cookie dough already to go, and a gingerbread house that we are going to get to...in time. It's a busy season for us.
What are we up to? There’s a lot of planning for the winter break, and completing assignments. We are also going gah gah gah (WildRose and Moonface are anyway) for Mme Amy’s advent activity Here.







0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft