The days are so busy. Raising authentic, creative children is a TASK. There's baking, music, playing- just playing, language learning, exploring, and lots of wandering. Each child has a very busy schedule, and I am just lagging along, picking up the pieces - at least that's how it seems.
But in the chaos of it all, they are growing, and I am as well. In this time and place, it all seems to be going so fast, when I want it to slow down, and sooooo slow, when I'm knee deep in the muck of it all, and need a break from it all.
These are the good days friends. I just know it.




0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft