Our spring seasonal guide is ready to go. There are egg-inspired recipes, nature exploration prompts, crafting, and for those who are learning alongside us - french learning prompts...to name a few. The kiddos and I have been working on this for about 2 months. Collaborating with my children has been quite interesting. We are learning a lot.
We have also been a bit busy over here, getting out our special gifts for members. Are you excited? I am! If you'd like to order a guide, please let me know. All activities are family-focused, which means so much to me.
I am slowly adding to my ETSY shop. Presently, there are French immersion resources, but there is so much more to come.
Thanks for visiting.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft