Content

Search this blog!

Candid + Shakshuka

2.4.21






This week we are working on my spring guide. I am going to be candid about creating my bilingual guides, and the business side of it. It is tough! Etsy is VERY new to us, and on a side note, we seem to still connect more with mamas on FB than any other platform so I don't know where we will be in a year.

This little undertaking - more for my children's learning than to become a business woman is a big deal, and thankfully we have quite a bit of interest. On the other hand, the amount of research, editing (Thanks to my friend Marie), and the testing that goes into creating the guides, and engaging my children on the homeschool front simultaneously is painful at times :).

One silver lining is that my children are now officially my business partners. Rainman has a good command of the French language. He helps me a lot. Moonface is creative and has an explorer's brain, and WildRose is at the perfect age where everything is EXCITING. 
And when you think about it, it just makes sense that technically these guides are "created" for children by children - with maman's help ha ha!

I allowed the kiddos to make the shakshuka recipe (a family favorite) with minimal assistance from my end. They were super excited (my little testers), and I was stoked to see that they got it on the first try. Cooperation is key!
We have some really fun and easy Eggs recipes in the spring 2021 guide, that we have tried and tried again. Lots on my IG if you want to see snippets of our days.

/ Moonface is also my photographer :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft