Content

Search this blog!

Simple Sensory

26.5.21
Whether playing outside in nature, playing games, or playing with experiments, these activities will engage children’s curiosities and promote creative and critical thinking…mindsets that support children as they grow into a world that values independent thinking.I love sand and water play. It's not just for the kids, I too feel calm and centered when I immerse my hands in water, or weave my fingers gently in soft sand.
Sand and water play this week was simple. There were no planned activities- what's the need for planned activities, when children can simply explore and 
After all, sand and water provide open-ended play. I have never seen a child look at sand or water and ask what to do with it; they just know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft