Content

Search this blog!

Homeschool 2020/21 In Their Words

6.7.21






 We did a little fun project to celebrate the end of homeschool 2020/21. It was a good year. 

One of my goals was to learn, learn, learn more French and just to speak with my children every day for at least 20 minutes. We killed it. We are awesome lol. Rainman is really MY teacher. They all are, but he has literally surpassed me, and I feel so darn proud when he corrects my French and my accent ha ha.

Moonface has come a looooooonnngggg way. OMG, so proud of her spirit and resilience. I had a very triggering moment...actually a few when I realized that she was progressing in French and struggling in Math. This was the area where I struggled and it is what ended my love for learning French (for a period of time in my childhood). 

It's a journey, but I got this! We got this! I am pulling out all the stops to get some Waldorf math into our learning this summer...fingers crossed.

WildRose...oh geez, what can I say. She has been learning French steadily and I am very happy with her enthusiasm. She rarely uses the language, however, unless she is learning with Mme Amy (123 Petits Pas), which is a marvellous thing tbh, because I know it's there below the surface.

The one thing that I have to keep reminding myself is that every day is a day we will never relive. I feel so blessed to be able to do what I do, and for some reason I find the most joy (which is a wonderful thing by the way) to be able to commit to this...whatever this is ha ha.

I love it! I love their responses :)

Happy end of the school year everyone! We are going to Ontario in a few weeks. I need a break :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft